Hair Transplant Cost and Factors That Cause Variation
In their mid-thirties or forties many men face consistent hair loss that leads to baldness. There might be several causes of this phenomenon, however the most important cause in heredity. We can see baldness as a common issue in certain families due to genetic reasons.
These people lack nourishment for hair roots especially in upper central part of their head. This is an area with last muscle movements. Thus it is difficult to regain lost hairs from this region.
Good news for bald men is they can approach hair transplant clinic for cosmetic surgery that can help them to have a fuller look of head with hair grown in all areas in equal density. Well, surgery doesn’t grow hairs in affected areas. But surgeons transplant own hairs of patients in areas of head where there are thin or no hair at all.
Hair transplant surgery cost depends on many factors.
- It mainly depends on experience and expertise of the surgeon undertaking the surgical procedure.
- Geographical location of the clinic is also an important factor that impacts on cost.
- Charges for hospital and equipment usage may vary.
- There might be additional cost for prescribed medication after surgery.
- Main decisive factor is amount of baldness and number of grafts required to be transplanted.
- Main surgeon may require a team of assistant surgeons to complete the procedure in predetermined duration that might also add to cost.
- It also depends on procedure used by the surgeon for hair transplant.
- Experience and efficiency of surgeon and his team may also cause variation in overall cost of the surgery.